Pre-Engeering Ceramic for Wear Liner
Cyclone mainly handles different sizes of dust particle.and suffer heavy wear damage during long time operation .which inevitably cause cyclone equipment ,even whole equipment working link stop to work and kinds of maintenance cost . Engineered Alumina ceramic lining tile design lined cyclone maximum efficiency of separation. Chemshun ceramics can design wear ceramic liner for any size cyclone , no matter wet or dry application.
>> > Chemshun ceramic tile liner types:
- alumina ceramic plain tile
- ceramic weldable tile liner
- ceramic curved pipe tile liner
- ceramic arc pipe tile linings
- Ceramic tile with inter-locking
- alumina brick linings
- ceramic square /rectangle /hexagonal tile
>>> Ceramic tile liner sizes:
|Alumina ceramic tile popular Sizes (Length*width*thickness )|
| 100*100*20mm (4"x4"x3/4")|
| 150*100*13mm (6"x4"x1/2")|
| 150*100*15mm (6"x4"x5/8")|
| 150*100*20mm (6"x4"x3/4")|
| 150*100*25mm (6"x4"x1")|
| 150*100*50mm (6"x4"x2")|
| 150*50*25mm (6"x4"x1")|
| 100*75*25mm (4"x3"x1")|
| 120*80*20mm |
|More sizes and customized size acceptable.|
Chemshun ceramics afford the relative weldable steel cone and ceramic rod.
1) Outstanding wear resistance and impact resistance, approx 10 times stronger than common pipes under same conditions.
2) Big size ceramic tubes with complicated shape molding in one have extremely ensity
3) Little gap, good integrity, smooth surface ensure the free flow of material without blocking.
5) Long service life and low maintenance cost: super wear-resistance reduce the maintenance frequency and the cost.
--- Tailor made engineered ceramics available
----Accept OEM & ODM wear engineered ceramics and project
--- Provide professional industrial wear consult and solution
---- Accept small and big quantity order
---- Delivery fast
>>>. Markets and Services
- Our markets:
China mainland & Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia
Chile, Peru, Argentina, Brazil,
Germany, Denmark, England, etc.
>>> technical data :
|7||Rock Well Hardness||HRA||80||86|
|10||Thermal Expansion Coefficient|
|11||Maximum operation temperature||oc||1250||1250|