PP Material Hollow Floatation Ball Packings for Water Purification
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 CBM|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Tons /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Chemshun hollow floation ball
- Structure Feature: Floating Ball Filler
- Usage: Chemical Engineering
- Size: 25*1.0 38*1.2 50*1.5
- Application: Petroleum Industry, Chemical Industry
- Trademark: chemshun
- Origin: China
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Random Packing
- Item: Hollow Floatation Ball Packings
- Feature: High Void Ration, Low Pressure Drop
- OEM: Accept
- Specification: 25*1.0 38*1.2 50*1.5
- HS Code: 39269090
1: Brief Description :
Plastic Hollow Floating Ball is a type of plastic random packing with features of good filtration capacity, stable chemical property, non-pollution, long life span and large overlay area. With stable chemical properties, non-pollution, long service life, great overlay area. Widely used in coagulate water tank, salt eliminating water tank and Water Treatment field. It is type of plastic Random Packing, with good filtration capacity.
2: Product Advantage :
- High liquid & vapor loading, Column diameter could be designed smaller for new equipment and capacity could be increased dramatically for existing column revamp.
- High resistance to nearly all mineral and organic acids and derivatives, partly resistant to alkalis.
- High mass-transfer efficiency. Much higher specific surface area than random packing.
- Low pressure drop, considerable energy savings.
- Wide turndown ratio. Easy to scale up.
- Suitable for all sizes of column.
- salt eliminating water tank;
- coagulate water tank,
- water treatment and environment protection fields.
- coal gas washing tower, fertilizer heat gas saturation tower, naphthalene washing tower, ammonia washing tower,
- As the support for heat exchange machine, catalyst, and suit for a big tower rebuilding/revamp..
4:Plastic Materials available : PP, PVC, CPVC, UPVC, PVDF
5: Size Availalble :
|Size(mm)||Number per m3||Bulk density|
6: Package Ways :
1)By small plastic bags(0.13m3/bag)
2)By big enhanced plastic bags(1m3/bag),and two bags put on 1 pallet.