Cordierite Ceramic Honeycomb for Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: chemshun ceramic honeycomb
- Principle: Rto
- Material: Alumina porcelain, Cordierite, Mulite
- Shape: Rectangular, Cylindrial, Square
- Performance: Recovery of Heat Energy
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Transport Package: Wooden Case.
- Origin: China
- Application: Heater
- Style: Plate Type
- Item: Ceramic Honeycomb as Heat Exchanger
- Usage: Rto, Rco, Htat, Heat Transfer, Heat Exchanger
- Structure Material: Ceramic
- Trademark: Chemshun Cearmics
- Specification: 150x150x300mm (25x25, 40x40, 60x60 cell) 100x100
- HS Code: 690919
Ceramic honeycomb as heat exchanger
We pingxiang chemshun ceramics Co., Ltd with 10years experies of exporting ceramic honeycomb products. Ceramic honeycomb product as the heat exchange medium. (material: Cordierite, alumina porcelain, mullite) for HTAC/RTO/RCO.
1. Excellent thermal resistance.
2. Good thermal performance.
Thermal Storaging Honeycomb Ceramic for HTAC
With the High Temperature Air Combustion Techonolog, honeycomb ceramic has been widely used in filelds of smelting metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, boiler and so on.
We has researched and developed a series of honeycomb ceramics for heat storage according to the different features of industrial furnaces, with the character of:
-large surface area
-strong heat storage
-low average linear expansion
-strong corrosion resistance against acid and alkali and so on.
We can supply in accordance with your requirements.
|Chemical Composition||% by Weight|
|K2O + Na2O||2-4|
|Index||Metric Unit||Value||British Unit||Value|
|Material Density||g/cm 3||2.3~2.6||lb/ft 3||151|
|Average Linear Expansion(20-800)||10-6/k -1||< 2.5|
|Specific Heat Capacity||KJ/Kg||900~1200|
|Maximum Application Temp.||° C||1350||° F||2450|
|Acid resist. strength wt. loss||%||< 4|
|Water Absorption||%||< 5|
(m 2 /m 3 )
|Void section (%)||Packaging density|
(kg/ m 3 )
|Weight per piece (kg)|
|150× 150× 300||25× 25||1.0||4.96||580||68||696||4.7|
|150× 150× 300||40× 40||0.7||3.03||891||65||814||5.5|
|150× 150× 300||50× 50||0.6||2.39||1090||63||903||6.1|
|150× 150× 300||60× 60||0.5||1.99||1303||63||932||6.3|
|Other shapes, specification and material are available.|