Alumina Oxide Ceramic Rods as Grinding Materials
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000-2,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||PE Bag+Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: chemshun ceramics
- Content: >90%
- Processing Type: Isostatic Pressing Type
- Color: White
- Product Name: High Alumina Ceramic Cylinder
- Abrasion Loss: Very Low
- Export Markets: Global
- Density: >3.68g/cm3
- Suitable for Grinding: Zirconium Silicate,Kaolin Clay,Feldspar
- Trademark: Chemshun
- Origin: China
- Material: Alumina
- Usage: Construction, Machinery, Chemical, Petroleum, Grind, Refractory Material, Wet Grinding or Dry Grinding
- Size: Middle
- Customized: Customized
- Raw Material: Australia Alumina Powder
- Main Market: Italy
- Al2O3: 95% Alumina
- Size(mm): D31xh31.5 with Chamfer
- OEM: Acceptable
- Specification: D31xH31.5mm
- HS Code: 69091200
Alumina Grinding Cylinder block is used as grinding media for ceramic body and glaze preparation.
It's high purity and low abrasion loss make it to be suitable for both wet and dry superfine
grinding of alumina, zirconium silicate, glaze, kaolin clay, quartz, feldspar, inks and ceramics
in ball mill.
|95% AL2O3 Series|
|Moh's Hardness (Mohs)||9|
|Water Absorption (%)||≤0.01|
|Cylinder(with chamfer )||31±0.5||31.5±0.5|
1. Made by Australia alumina powder, the abrasion loss is much better than other grinding cylinder which made by normal Chinese alumina powder.
2. The high density and low abrasion loss make the quality is confirmed and accepted by the Italian famous big company.
3.The chamfer makes the edge more smooth to be better for grinding.
4.The high purity raw material and technology keep the media in the best to wear the abrasion.
5. The high quality keep the grinding cylinder to grind time longer than others grinding media.