Alumina Ceramic Wear Resistant Tiles as Abrasion Resistant Materials
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000-2,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: chemshun ceramics
- Material: Alumina Block
- Place of Origin: Pingxiang Chemshun Plant, China
- Alumina Conent: 92% Al2o3or 95% Al2O3
- Featurer: Plain Plate, Plain Tile, Smooth
- Application Equipment: Hopper, Chute, Conveyer, Bunker, Concrete Storage
- Sample & Store: Available
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Trademark: chemshun
- Origin: Pingxiang, China
- Application: as Wear Resistance Part for Protection Equipments
- Type: Refractory Material
- Materials: Alumina Ceramics
- Density: 3.60g/cm3
- Application Method: Rubber Backed Ceramic, Lining Ceramic, Vulcanized C
- Application Industry: Mining Industry, Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement P
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Shape: Plate
- Specification: 150(L)x100(w)x6-50(T)mm
- HS Code: 69091200
92% Alumina Self-locking Tile ( 92% AL2O3)
92% Alumina Weldable Tile
150x100x13mm, 150x100x25mm, 150x100x30mm, 150x100x50mm
100X100X13mm, 100x100x25mm, 100x100x30mm, 150x100x50mm
1. Raw Material:
The wear resistance alumina ceramic products are made from the high purity, super fine and single narrow particle high-quality grain alumina powder, which is spray-dried processing, formed by cold isostatic pressing, firing on 1520 º C~1650 º C temperature. Subject to Al2O3 content difference, we have 92%, 95%, 97% and 99% abrasion resistance ceramics.
2. Advantage of the material:
- High hardness:
Its rockwell hardness is HRA80-90 and the Moh's hardness is up to 9 grade with is only less than diamond. And its abrasion-resistant is more better than steel and stainless steel;
- Superior Abrasion-resistance
Its abrasion-resistance is 171.5times of Chrome steel and 260 times of manganese steel materials and as per our customers' feedback, it could prolong the use life of equipment for more than 10years under same working conditions.
- Light weight
Its density is 3.6-3.75g/cm3, it is only half weight of steel, and could reduce the load on equipment.
-Used to construct ceramic rubber plate as wear-and-impact-resistant lining.
-Used as Grinding Media for Ceramics, chemical, , mining, metallurgical, cement etc, in which low pollution to the grinding material is requested.
-Used as component of ceramic bearing.
4. Available Size:
150x100x12mm, 150x100x13mm, 150x100x25mm, 150x100x30mm, 150x100x50mm. Etc.
100x100x13mm, 100x100x25mm, 100x100x50mm, etc.
Other size could also provided according to the customer's requirement.
5. Markets and Services
- Our markets:
China mainland & Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia
Chile, Peru, Argentina, Brazil,
Germany, Denmark, England, etc.
- Our service:
. Providing best products with cheapest price in time, All products are 100% tested before the shipment. And also accept customer's inspections or the third-part inspection. The capacity is 350tons/month, 4200tons/year.
. Providing the design according to the customer's engineering
. Providing good services in shipment with more than 10years rich experiences. 150x100x6mm, 150x100x13mm, 150x100x25mm, 150x100x30mm, 150x100x50mm
|7||Rock Well Hardness||HRA||80||86|
|10||Thermal Expansion Coefficient|
|11||Maximum operation temperature||oc||1250||1250|