Ceramic Flute Ring Covering Catalyst
|FOB Price:||US $0.0001 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $0.0001/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||According to Customer Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ceramic flute ring covering catalyst
- Response Type: Oxidation
- Usage: Positive Catalyst
- Manufacturing Method: Spray Dry Method
- Item: Ceramic Flute Ring Covering Catalyst
- Alumina Content: 99%
- Shape: Groove Hemicycle
- Application: Chemcial and Petrochemical Industries
- Water Absorption: <0.5
- Trademark: pingxiang chemshun ceramics
- Origin: Pingxiang City, Jiangxi Province, P. R. China
- Status: Solid Catalyst
- Classification: Biocatalysts
- Effect Size: Primary Catalysts
- Application Industry: Industry
- Materials: Alumina
- Size: 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2", 3"
- Feature: Liquid Distributing Capability
- Specific Gravity: 2.3
- OEM: Accept
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 690919
ceramic fluted ring is our New Design. Compare with the common raschig rings, it improve with the water flowing surface area, Product surface area
also increase the density. ceramic fluted raschig rings has the character with acid&alkali character, low cost, special design, Big surface area and so on .
Pingxiang Chemshun Ceramics Co.,Ltd can produce and design special ceramic shape according to customer's requirement .
|Items||Ceramic flute ring 17-23%||Ceramic flute ring 23-30%|
|Item||Ceramic flute ring 17-23%||Ceramic flute ring 23-30%|
|Heat resistance up to||980 ºC||1020 ºC|
The custom-designed for ring type or size can be supplized.
ceramic flute lring:
Ceramic random (tower) packings
Ceramic packings have excellent acid resistance and heat resistance. Them can resist to corrosion of various inorganic acids, organic acids and organic solvents except hydrofluoric acid, and can be used in high or low temperature conditions. Consequently their application ranges are very wide. The packings can be used in the drying columns, absorbing columns, cooling towers, scrubbing towers in chemical industry, metallurgy industry, coal gas industry, oxygen producing industry, etc.